There are many reasons one might want to detox from nicotine. Whether you have an upcoming nicotine test for a job, a cotinine test for other reasons, or want to quit using tobacco products, there are ways you can detox quickly and effectively. Learn how to detox from nicotine fast with all-natural nicotine detox products and lifestyle methods in this article.
How Nicotine Affects the Body
Before we learn how to detox from nicotine, it helps to understand how nicotine affects your bodily systems. When you use tobacco products, nicotine and other chemicals are absorbed by your bloodstream and enter the adrenal glands. This causes an increase in heart rate, breathing, and blood flow. Nicotine can be found in your blood, urine, saliva, and even your hair. Nicotine affects your brain and all areas of your body like your heart, blood vessels, hormones, and metabolism. It takes time for your body to metabolize nicotine and nicotine-related toxins. It will also take time for your body to rebalance in the absence of nicotine.
Toxins From Tobacco Products
Tobacco products like cigarettes, cigars, and pipe tobacco contain lots of toxins, not just nicotine. Some of these toxins include formaldehyde, arsenic, ammonia, and carbon monoxide. E-cigarettes and vapes also contain other toxins like heavy metals, cadmium, and diethylene glycol – a toxic chemical used in antifreeze that is linked to lung disease. When nicotine is introduced to your body, it makes the chemical cotinine in response. While nicotine only stays present in your blood for about three days after stopping the use of tobacco products, cotinine stays present for much longer. That is why common nicotine tests usually test for cotinine instead of nicotine.
How to Detox From Nicotine With All-Natural Nicotine Detox Products
Some products available on the market today advertise as a ‘mask’ or a ‘cover-up’ for nicotine. All-natural nicotine detox products, like NicoClean Detox, are a permanent cleanse that helps your body expel toxins quickly. NicoClean Detox is a kit that contains all-natural, vegan, and organic supplements that boost your body’s ability to break down and flush out toxins. It also contains three cotinine test strips that will help you determine when you are truly detoxed from nicotine and cotinine.
The NicoClean supplements are made in the USA in FDA-approved facilities. They are a three-day regimen in which you take three supplement capsules three times a day. To effectively follow the directions for how to detox from nicotine with NicoClean, it is recommended to take the first two daily sets of supplements with your first two meals of the day. The last set should be taken before bedtime with a snack. The reason for this is that supplements and vitamins are absorbed by your body best when food is present to also be absorbed.
How Does NicoClean Detox Your Body From Nicotine?
NicoClean Detox supplements contain five all-natural ingredients – St. John’s Wort, vitamin C, cranberry fruit extract, horsetail, and L-methionine. St. John’s Wort doubles the activity of two liver enzymes that help your liver to break down toxins. It also promotes a positive mental state and helps reduce nicotine cravings. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that also reduces cravings and binds to nicotine making it easier for the liver and kidneys to filter it. Cranberry fruit extract is another antioxidant that helps your body to metabolize nicotine and quickly expel it through your urine and sweat. Horsetail is a natural diuretic that helps flush out toxins through your urine. L-methionine is an amino acid that helps your body detoxify heavy metals and repair damage done to the liver.
How to Detox From Nicotine With Diet Changes
Everything you put into your body affects you. When you are trying to quickly detox from nicotine, there are certain foods and even beverages that can help you get clean faster.
- Eat foods that are high in fiber. When your liver and kidneys break down toxins, the remains are called metabolites. Ingested fiber binds with metabolites in your stomach and intestines making it easier for your body to expel them. Some foods that are high in fiber include beans, broccoli, berries, avocados, whole grains, pears, popcorn, and berries.
- Drink and eat foods high in antioxidants. Antioxidants help your body to metabolize nicotine more quickly. They also neutralize harmful compounds known as free radicals which are found in cigarette smoke. Drinks that are high in antioxidants include green tea, beet juice, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, and acai berry juice. Foods high in antioxidants include dark chocolate, pecans, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, kale, artichokes, beans, red cabbage, beets, and spinach.
- Don’t overhydrate. Being adequately hydrated is great for your body, but being overhydrated isn’t ideal when trying to detox from nicotine with detox supplements. Overhydration can cause dilution of the supplement ingredients before they have the chance to take effect.
- Avoid highly acidic beverages. Acidic beverages decrease the pH of your urine and hinder the solubility of metabolites in urine. This can also promote the reabsorption of those metabolites. Do your best to avoid drinking soda, coffee, tomato juice, apple juice, orange juice, and pineapple juice.
Other Tips for How to Detox From Nicotine
Here are a few other tips to help your body speed up the nicotine detox process.
- Do cardio exercises. If you are capable of exercise, it is recommended to do at least 20-30 minutes of cardio exercises a day while you are detoxing. Get moving and work up a sweat! Sweating helps your body to expel nicotine-related toxins.
- Avoid drugs and alcohol. Unless your doctor advises otherwise, you should avoid taking drugs and drinking alcohol. These substances can inhibit the liver’s ability to make functional metabolites ready to be excreted.
So now that you know how to detox from nicotine with nicotine detox products and diet changes, you can get started getting clean. Order the NicoClean Detox kit today and detox two times faster than other detox products on the market. Visit our FAQs page to learn more about how to detox from nicotine with NicoClean Detox.